AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Tester Packer IV
Under limited supervision, performs various testing and packaging operations on final products in preparation of shipping to customer. May direct, instruct, and guide activities of coworkers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs and possesses knowledge of all Tester Packer I, II and III duties.
- Utilizes computer system, Bills of Material and checks inventories.
- Uses knowledge of all test equipment (oscilloscope, transmitter box, temp gage, etc.) needed to test all speed, temp and depth units and Smart Sensors.
- Responsible for FAAR’s: perfects routings, BOM accuracy and testing/packing procedures. Calculates sample test results and provides data to the lab to establish product min/max ranges as needed.
- Sets up and operates LAB Test Stand equipment, reads, and compares balanced and unbalanced impedance tables for discrepancies and runs directivity plots.
- Visually inspects and packs products while maintaining expected productivity and quality levels.
- Utilizing computer system, prints BOMs and verifies customer requirements and inventories.
- Utilizes knowledge of spreadsheets, Bills of Material, testing and packing procedures to make necessary decisions, refers difficult problems to supervisor.
- Performs test procedures on Commercial products, Smart Sensors, and other products as needed.
- May train Tester Packer I, II and III to maintain proper productivity and quality levels.
- Responsible for 100% quality shipped to customers.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
- High School education or equivalent background.
- 1 to 3 years as Tester Packer III or comparable work experience.
- Working knowledge of HP4194A Impedance/Gain phase analyzer (LAB Test Stand), ATS, Oscilloscopes and other test equipment.
- Ability to understand balanced and unbalanced impedance tables and accurately decipher, adjust, and calculate test data, means and averages.
- Ability to run directivity plots.
- Good visual acuity, manual dexterity, and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact positively as a team member with coworkers and management.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
Individuals must possess the knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirement includes: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a
sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting or standing or a combination of both.
- Ability to continually lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as respirator, mask, gloves, safety glasses and or safety shoes as required.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work that deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.