AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
System Integration and Test Engineer
The System Integration and Test Engineer will function as a key member of the Airmar Engineering team. We are seeking an energetic individual with strong communication, leadership, technical and operational skills to join our dynamic and fast paced team. The System Integration and Test Engineer will be responsible for developing test programs to run the Airmar production tests. Variety in work assignments is what you can expect from this position as we support ultrasonic technology and a variety of communication technologies. Team members work collectively as well as individually to develop software and hardware designs to support customer needs.
Specific skill sets:
- Automated Test and Measurement Software Development Skills
- Test Program Set Development:
- Architecting, designing, analyzing, coding and code modification (typically in C++, C#, LabVIEW) of test software designs for modules, systems, subsystems or of test stand systems.
- Utilizing LabVIEW based software development environments. Evaluating the test performance to required specifications and you will be integrating and testing in the selected target test environments for future use by the production organization.
- Evaluating and debugging advanced test solution designs to identify design flaws.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- Programming Languages: Experienced in C, C++, C# and/or LabVIEW
- Test solution software integration
- Possess good communication skills including interpersonal communication and team communication
- Takes initiative and has a closure-oriented nature
- Experience in factory production test stands, problem isolation and resolution. Debug skills.
- Experienced in using test instrumentation (Impedance Analyzer, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, etc.)
- Tools: Experience using LabVIEW
- Ability to perform test solution development: Hardware Focus (test adapters, cables, tools, and interface modules) and Software Focus (drivers, utilities, executives, and test software)
- Experience leading small teams
Individuals must possess these knowledges, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- The ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper job extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed (sitting or standing or a combination of both).
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as respirator, mask, gloves, safety glasses and or safety shoes as required.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy workload.