AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Under limited supervision, performs all duties required to ship all finished goods safely and accurately to customer.
- While in the performance of job requirements, observes all safety regulations including personal protective equipment and guidelines applicable to the use of equipment or machinery when required.
- Possesses knowledge of spreadsheets, Bills of Material (BOMs), and inventory status.
- Checks inventory levels and customer requirements.
- Possesses knowledge of shipping, Bill of Lading, Export Documentation and packing list.
- Unloads product from conveyor belt and maintains organized dock area. Stages packed product per customer.
- Loads pallets and shrink wraps for pickup.
- Certified to operate fork truck and able to load product onto trucks.
- Coordinates with sales and shipping clerk on daily shipping schedules.
- Possesses knowledge of all products requiring spares or accessories which are packed separately.
- Maintains paperwork in an organized and efficient manner. Maintains clean and orderly work area.
- Ability to interact positively as a team member with co-workers and supervision.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
- High School education or equivalent background.
- 1-2 years comparable work experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
Individuals may possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- The ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise
objects from a lower to higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting.
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as gloves, safety glasses and or safety shoes as required.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work, which deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy workload.
- Able to endure periods of heavy workload.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity.