AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Under general supervision, answers telephone, takes messages, greets visitors, and performs other clerical functions.
- Answers multi-line telephone system, answers questions, takes messages and directs calls as required.
- Responsible for collecting and sending out daily attendance.
- Professionally and cordially greets customers, vendors, and visitors and takes appropriate action to address individual requests.
- Distributes Mail: magazines, packages, invoices, checks, etc.
- Assist with Recruiting: preparing New Hire Packets and copying/distributing Airmar Employment Applications.
- Overnight Packaged/Envelopes: may need to ship for others.
- Performs a multitude of clerical functions, some performed daily, weekly and in some instances when required:
- Data entry of COC (Certificates of Compliance) and Packing Slips into ERP System
- Print Owner Guides
- Paychecks – paper ones are distributed by Receptionist.
- High school education and or equivalent experience.
- Pleasant and professional demeanor to greet visitors and answer telephone.
- Ability to handle multi line telephone system.
- Computer skills helpful.
Individuals must possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities, and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safety perform the primary functions of the job.
- The ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at waist; bend legs at knee to come to rest on knee or knees; bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from
a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with telephone system, computers, and clerical functions.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to interact positively as a team member with coworkers, visitors, and supervision.