AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Work closely with other members of the product development team to create and establish product development plans, confirm development schedules are met, and track the development process to ensure that products are being designed to targeted costs. In this role you will meet regularly with the senior management team to communicate project status. Collaborate with the Program Manager to track and present regular cost performance metrics across all product lines. As needed, the Project Manager may be asked to act as a Engineering Product Line Administrator.
- Act at the Project Manager for development projects across multiple product lines
- Serve as a proactive member of product development teams by overseeing workflow and team commitments
- Partner with Project Engineers to plan, execute, and present status (to who?) for engineering projects
- Create detailed project schedules and summaries in Product Development Plans (PDP)
- Maintain the project schedule for the team and report a summary to the Board at regular Product In Development (PID) meetings
- Document and track obligations made by the development team
- Keep the development team aware of milestones, dates, costs, commitments, and the critical path schedule
- As needed, support the development team by actively participating in documentation reviews
- Monitor and report project-related costs and expenses to the Board at PID.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the Project Management module in IFS
- Follow released Project Management procedures
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong project management skills, with ability to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to travel multiple times per year (international and domestic)
- Strong organizational skills
- 5-7 years in a technical project management role
- Excellent technical/creative problem-solving skills a MUST
- Industry experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent communications skills
- Familiarity working with ERP systems
- Proficient with MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering Degree preferred
- 5-7 years related experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
Individuals must possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities, and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safety perform the primary functions of the job.
- The ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at waist; bend legs at knee to come to rest on knee or knees; bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting or standing, or a combination of both.
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as mask, gloves, safety glasses and/or safety shoes as required.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work that deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy workload.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.