AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Production Planner II
Utilizing ERP (IFS), develops executable production plans which impact inventory investment, manpower, machine, and freight expenditure. Requires close attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Performs detailed analysis thru (IFS) of production and inventory requirements to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepares and analysis detailed reports as required.
- Release shop orders to production in a timely manner based on IFS signals and reports.
- Participates in cross functional problem-solving activities and continuous improvement projects.
- Review, analyze, and acknowledge Sales orders accurately, in a timely manner by review of material and resource constraints.
- Responsible for integrity of IFS planning data.
- Communicate commitments and recommitments to internal customers and Sales team.
- Communicate requirements to Purchasing and internal suppliers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree with 2-3 years of relevant experience in manufacturing and ERP systems preferred.
- Experience in production scheduling, material requirements planning, and manufacturing resource planning.
- Team player with the highest level of customer focus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
Individuals must possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.