AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Performs a variety of duties while maintaining facilities in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Cleans restrooms, cafeteria, coffee nooks, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas as designated.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors using supplied equipment.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs, mats, and upholstered furniture as designated using equipment provided.
- Dusts furniture and other office items as designated.
- Washes walls, woodwork, and interior windows as needed.
- Empties designated trash into proper receptacles.
- Provides driving, pick-up, delivery, moving, and supply support as needed.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
- Interacts positively as a team member with co-workers and supervision.
- One to three years’ experience in janitorial services.
- Valid driver’s license.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES
Individuals must possess these knowledge’s, skills, and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can safely perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirements, with or without the aid of mechanical devices.
- The ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward; use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, grab, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting/standing.
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as gloves, safety glasses and/or safety shoes as required.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties working from detailed instructions, verbal instructions, and/or under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy work load.
AIRMAR Technology Corporation is a world leader in the design and manufacture of sensing technology for marine and industrial applications. Established in Amherst, New Hampshire in 1982, the Company's product line has grown to include advanced ultrasonic transducers, flow sensors, WeatherStation® instruments, and electronic compasses used for a wide variety of applications including fishing, navigation, meteorology, survey, level measurement, process control, and proximity sensing. Airmar’s headquarters are located in Milford, New Hampshire, with distribution offices in Lake City, South Carolina; and Saint Malo, France. Airmar continues to expand our product lines and Technology Corp.