AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Final Assembler / Kitter
Under general supervision, performs final mechanical assembly and prepares product for packing and shipping to customers.
While in the performance of job requirements, observes all safety regulations including personal protective equipment and guidelines applicable to the use of machinery.
- Assembles and seals various spare kits.
- Assembles paddlewheels into carriers and attaches retainers.
- Completes reject tags when necessary.
- Performs pad printing as required.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school education or equivalent background.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Basic math skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
Individuals may possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirement include: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting or standing or a combination of both.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as mask, gloves, safety glasses and or safety shoes as required.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy workload or excessive stress.
- Ability to interact positively as a team member with co-workers and supervision.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.