AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
This is an excellent opportunity for a new/recent graduate with BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering. You will be mentored by seasoned engineers while working in a team environment. Projects will require you to think about test systems and software architecture. If you are a self-starter and enjoy challenges, while working in a cohesive team environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will work on a variety of work assignments as we support ultrasonic technology and a wide range of communication technologies. Team members work collectively as well as individually to develop software and hardware designs to support customer needs.
- Utilizing different software programs, designs and implements performance testing of ultrasonic transducers, magnetic field sensors, temperature sensors and other products.
- Directs and coordinates engineering activities concerned with procurement, installation, maintenance and calibration of instruments, equipment and control devices required for incoming inspection, in-process testing and final testing.
- Creates, modifies, and maintains MySQL records to drive tests on the manufacturing test system
- Works with Quality Control to assure test is validated prior to release.
- Writes detailed test instructions.
- Modifies existing test instructions as needed and works with Document Control to make changes.
- Specifies test jigs for efficient connection to devices.
- Trains production personnel on test equipment operation and procedures.
- Oversee the design of cables for test equipment and creates wiring diagrams.
- Investigates breakdowns in test equipment, debugs problems and repairs mechanical, electrical and acoustic test equipment.
- Evaluates new circuit designs, i.e., environmental test of circuits and transducers, temperature, center frequency, under and over voltage or other standards required.
- Cross-checks schematic circuit diagrams created by other engineers.
- Observes all safety regulations while in the performance of Job responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Programming Languages: Experienced in C, C++, C#, Python and/or LabVIEW
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- Possess good communication skills including interpersonal communication and team communication
- Takes initiative and has a closure-oriented nature
Individuals must possess these knowledges, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- The ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper job extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed (sitting or standing or a combination of both).
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as respirator, mask, gloves, safety glasses and or safety shoes as required.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy workload.