AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Tester / Packer I – 2nd Shift 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Under general supervision tests and packs single function assemblies using knowledge of BOMs, Testing & Packing procedures and verifies all parts to be shipped prior to shipping to customers.
- While in the performance of job requirements, observes all safety regulations including personal protective equipment
and guidelines applicable to the use of machinery.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities of Final Assembler/Kitter when called upon to carry out these responsibilities.
- Possesses knowledge of spreadsheets, Bills of Materials and testing procedures. Prepares, tests and packs all speed temp units for testing.
- Uses short tester and temperature gauge on all speed temps. Uses and understands capacitance meter and readings Inspects, assembles and attaches
all inserts into housings. Completes all required documentation
- Responsible for 100% quality shipped to customers
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
- 0 - 6 months’ work experience.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Good visual acuity
- Manual dexterity and attention to detail.
- Basic math required.
- Able to read and comprehend Work Instructions and test procedures.
High school education or equivalent background
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
Individuals must possess these knowledges, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
1. Physical requirement includes: The ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper JOB extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed (sitting or standing or a combination of both).
2. Ability to wear protective clothing such as respirator, mask, gloves, safety glasses and or safety shoes as required.
3. Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
4. Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
5. Ability to endure periods of heavy work load.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.