AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Inside Sales Manager - Experience in Manufacturing/Marine Electronics
The Inside Sales Manager will have daily oversight of several Sales Account Managers to ensure high customer satisfaction. Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Oversight of Sales Account Managers on daily matters involving purchasing, quality, documentation and production matters.
- Implement, manage and analyze a product return program to track RMA’s (Return Material Authorization).
- Assist Sales Account Managers with technical advice, resolving problems, disseminating advisories or bulletins regarding company products.
- Work with Sales Account Managers to improve forecasting and production efficiencies.
- Assist VP of Sales/Marketing by contributing customer service information and recommendations to achieve company’s strategic plans.
- Provide reports and summary analysis based on requests from VP, Sales and Marketing.
- Participate as a member of the ERP implementation team.
- Represent Airmar at trade shows.
- Assist with new product development as needed.
- Review customer contracts/agreements.
- Both domestic and international travel is required.
Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus. 5-7 years of working experience with management oversight.
- Strong writing skills. Technical writing is key.
- Ability to communicate and articulate technical matters to various departments and employees – Engineers, Sales Account Managers, technicians, etc.
- Strong communication skills. A key strength is to work professionally with customers via telephone, email and face-to-face.
- Work in conjunction with managers to implement procedures, policies, and standards for the department and organization.
- An understanding of marine electronics and/or fishing.
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking.
- A demonstrated track record of building successful internal partner relationships.
- Able to prioritize and adapt to day-to-day changes.
- Problem solver and leader.
- Experience with forecasting.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com