AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Product Line Manager
Oversees the development, release, and support of all Marine products. This includes working with both the Sales and Engineering teams to create/establish product requirements and specifications, confirming development schedules are met, developing and implementing test plans and summary reports, and tracking the development process to ensure that products are being designed to targeted costs. In this role you will meet regularly with the senior management team to communicate project status and ensure product line profitability.
While in the performance of job requirements, observes all safety regulations including personal protective equipment and guidelines applicable to the use of machinery. Qualified to perform all duties and responsibilities of Tester Packer I and Tester Packer II.
- Act at the Project Manager for a majority of projects related to the Marine Product Line
- Conduct regular meetings with a cross-functional team
- Develop and update product deployment schedules in line with management expectations
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to identify and document new product variants
- Lead the engineering team in the execution of both long term and short term product developments
- Maintain a product road map that will be reviewed and approved by senior management
- Work closely with project technical leads to ensure that the end products meet all vetted requirements
- Maintain knowledge on all product qualities and functions and provide information to customers as required
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve product issues
- Monitor product life cycle and obsolescence issues
Bachelor's Degree, Engineering degree. 5-7 years related experience, Marine experience preferred.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to meet critical deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- 5-7 years in a technical product management role
- Excellent technical/creative problem solving skills a MUST
- Excellent communications skills
- Familiarity working with ERP systems
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to travel multiple times per year
Physical Requirements and Abilities:
Individuals must possess these knowledges, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
1. Physical requirement includes: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on
knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities
to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw,
drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position;
to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed (sitting or standing or a combination of both).
2. Ability to wear protective clothing such as respirator, mask, gloves, safety glasses and or safety shoes as required.
3. Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
4. Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
5. Ability to endure periods of heavy work load.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.