MSI TRANSDUCER CORPORATION,
A leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Sales Engineer/Applications Engineer
MSI manufactures low volume, highly complex electro-mechanical sonar assemblies for defense and commercial applications. The Sales Engineer/Applications Engineer will be a detail oriented, focused and enthusiastic individual, with a strong sales drive and be a team player. This role involves both sales and applications engineering. The ideal candidate will have experience with acoustics and sonar.
- Work with customers to define product specifications and determine the best technical solution
- Present company capabilities to customers at both MSI and customer facilities
- Plan and attend tradeshows domestically and internationally
- Produce quotations and write proposals for commercial and DoD customers
- Utilize a strong understanding of MSI’s products and MSI’s competition to drive growth
- Identify prospective accounts in targeted markets, generate and pursue leads from initial contact to order placement
- Help MSI expand into new commercial markets
EDUCATION/YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or related technical field is required.
- Must have 3-7 years experience in sales in a related market
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Work well with engineers and manufacturing personnel in a cooperative, team building manner
- Strong technical background required to understand and propose products or solutions based on customer requirements
- Experience with underwater transducers highly desirable
- Experience negotiating and working with DoD customers desirable
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
The candidate must be a US citizen and eligible to obtain a security clearance.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@msitransducers.com.