AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Research, analyze and develop new and existing product marketing strategies, trends and effectiveness. Actively promote all product lines using printed media, internet and trade shows.
- Formulate, coordinate and execute marketing activities such as product literature, press releases, training presentations, trade show coordination, and advertising materials to promote Airmar’s product line.
- Execute eblasts, newsletters, training invitations, etc. to target markets and key contacts using SalesForce.com and Vertical Response.
- Propose and maintain Marketing Budget for Senior Management.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and media contracts.
- Manage and update corporate website for Airmar and the subsidiaries, as well as update social media outlets such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Ads, etc.
- Write articles, bulletins, sales newsletters, presentations, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
- Organize, coordinate and participate in promotional activities, trade shows, user groups, and distributor meetings.
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets.
- Provide presentation, product demonstration and training support during the introduction of new products to OEMs and distributors.
- Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning.
- Consult publications to learn about conventions and social functions and to organize prospect files for promotional purposes.
- Work closely with the Program Manager on all aspects of new product launches including app development and user experience feedback.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations and industry figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to further promotional goals.
- May be required to operate motor or sail watercraft.
- A minimum of 10% domestic and international travel.
- Manage media staff and productivity.
Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus. Ten years working experience with a minimum of five years’ management experience. Sales and manufacturing experience is required.
- Working knowledge of ultrasonic transducer technology.
- An interest in fishing, boating and marine electronics is a plus.
- Demonstrated skill creating and employing all forms of visual electronic and printed media, including internet.
- Demonstrated excellence creating written and oral communications, applying promotional and visual creativity, analyzing marketing research, and market development required.
- Superior communication skills. Ability to develop relationships and communicate with a variety of audiences. For example, Management, employees and customers.
- Strong writing skills specific to technical products.
Individuals must possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting or standing or a combination of both.
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as gloves, safety glasses and or safety shoes if required.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with computer work, mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy work load.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.